My Tear for London My Tear for London

the idea was good but...

the flash itself wasn't really anything; you can't draw one picture move it around and call it an animation really.

Clay Headbang Clay Headbang

la de da

well, the animation was decent except for that it was 5 seconds repeated few times.
try adding some plot and/or action.

Bored-Man995 responds:

well that is not really the idea of this animation. It's just a nice high qualiy claymation set to an awsome song. That's it.

The Tainted Ep. 1 The Tainted Ep. 1

very well animated and directed

extremely cood ( cool and good combined) The hooded figure's voice made me burst out laughing, however. The plot appears to be kind of unoriginal, but oh well.

lvl4l2C responds:

it "appears" to be unoriginal
hasn't unfolded yet ;)

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

very fun and cool

this game is pretty fun, and the level design is very smart. I liked it. good job... good job.

How to Make a BB Gun How to Make a BB Gun

ok but not really an animation

it was good its just that you can tell it took you not a lot of time to make this.

who the hell would vote 0?

well sure this song is weird and discoish, but it's very well produced, and the sax is right on. It is kinda repetitive though...

First Blink First Blink

lovely

mmmm. you've clearly got some guitar talents there. or not, i don't really know anything about guitar. anyways, i really like this song. It sounds like a lot of stuff they have on the very very small label, arable records. The (appropriate) low key production adds a nice effect, though i think the song could have been a bit longer.
(check out my stuff?)

Antarctica Antarctica

perty nice.

This sounds kinda like something monolake would do, like the song north. Anyways, I like all your instrument choices, and the parts they play, very well composed. Try to add some more diversity with the drums. Also, on the opening synth riff, it sounds kind of weird how the echo. doesn't carry over from one chord to the next. either way, 5/5.
(check out my stuff?)